WAY TO GO LADIES!!!!
This weekend you raised over $400,000.00 in pledge money and Corporate Sponsorships with money still expected to come in this week, all to help breast cancer patients across the country! This brings your 17 year fundraising total to $4.6 million dollars!
THANK YOU for making this weekend so amazing and special. We had so much fun and hope you went home with amazing memories, pictures and fun stories to share.
Thank you for being a part of 17th Annual event, it has been our pleasure to spend it with each of you and hope to see your smiling faces back next year!
Extra Special mention of this year’s award winners:
- Betty Black Memorial Award (highest pledges) – Blair Munn
- Kelly Shires Memorial Award (creative fundraising) – Stephanie Green
- Kim “Sparks” Fish Memorial Award – (love of life) – Taera McLean
- Sled Ed Award (funny mishap on trail) – Sandra Alder
Our very sincere thanks to all of our volunteers and sponsors, whom without their support none of this would be possible. Special mention to our platinum level sponsors – BRP/Ski Doo, Choko Designs, Factory Recreation in Midland, FXR Racing, Royal Distributing and The Toronto Snowmobile, ATV and Powersport Show.
Thank you to the folks at Hidden Valley Resort for embracing the charity and making us all feel at home! Your extra touches and hard work make this event that much more special.
Heartfelt appreciation to our Emcee’s this year, Carey Moran from KICX FM and Beverly Thomson from Canada AM.
Special appreciation and thanks to Taera Mclean, Don Coulombe for the amazing AV & Commericals and for our team/group pictures!
Congratulations to our raffle winners:
- 1st prize - 2016 Ski Doo ACE 900 (donated by BRP and Factory Recreation, Midland) – Domenic Fragomery, Sudbury (ticket # 0363)
- 2nd prize - $500 Gift Certificate for Royal Distributing (donated by Royal Distributing, Guelph) - Mike Hutton, Staffa (ticket # 3737)
- 3rd prize – Stay for 2 at Hidden Valley Resort, Huntsville (donated by Hidden Valley Resort) – Mike Saftil, Campbelleville (ticket # 2715)
- Early Bird - 2016 CanAm Outlander 650 XMR(donated by CanAm/BRP & Factory Recreation in Midland). – Charles Kenney, Stoney Creek
You were all so photogenic! We will try to get pictures posted as soon as possible! Save the Date for our 18th Annual Kelly Shires Breast Cancer Snow Run – February 3-5, 2017 Hidden Valley Resort, Huntsville